Two Days...

...until CHRISTMASSSS BREAKKKK!!!! I can hardly wait. Studying for my last exam is absolutely tortuous!


Here are my fun Christmas break plans:

1. Visit Kristina in Pine Mountain. We'll do our usual routine of eating, wearing footie PJs, watching Gossip Girl and the OC, drinking hot chocolate, and playing dress up.

2. Wrapping Christmas presents! I love these pretty presents:
From Such Pretty Things via concrete and honey.

3. Watching Christmas movies with my Mom and dogs! Movies on my list? Home Alone (1 & 2!), The Holiday, Love Actually, and Four Christmases. My all time favorite is Miracle on 34th Street (the newer one...) but I watched it with my Mom and brother over Thanksgiving Break!

4. Playing Wii with my fun little brother.

5. Attending my hilarious older brother's Festivus party next Friday.

6. Hopefully painting a table and recovering a chair with my mom! She got a free, beat up table and chair from a client, and we're going to re-do them! For the chair, I want to use a fun fabric. I've been inspired lately. I like this before and after project: Spotted on Ready Made.
Spotted on ish and chi.

7. Going ice skating in Centennial Olympic Park with Eli and Robyn!

8. HOPEFULLY spending New Years with my wonderful boyfriend.


Here are my not-so-fun Christmas break plans:

1. Studying for the GRE.

2. Being away from Lucas most of the time :(

3. Reading 5 books for my directed reading next semester. Blah.

I think the good definitely outweighs the bad - luckily!

2 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I love pretty packages too! I just wish I was better at wrapping them. Ah ha. Love that houndstooth fabric!

Emily said...

i know... i love break too. :) and i love those packages!! so darling.