Georgetown! You're Killing Me!

Today Molly and I went BACK to Georgetown. This was trip number three in just two weeks. Whoops!

I got this fun dress to wear either for Lucas's graduation or for his Foundation Fellowship dinner:

I got this dress for work:

Thank goodness I finally start working this week, so I can't spend anymore money. I love Georgetown though, and I've been scoping out things to do with Kristina when she comes and visits me next weekend! We are definitely going to go to Georgetown Cupcake, because they have adorable little cupcakes that they wrap up in pink boxes! Today Molly and I went to sweetgreen, and it was soooo good. It is a salad and frozen yogurt place, and the ingredients are so fresh. Bonus: they practice sustainable business, so they use all biodegradable material and try to have a positive global effect.

I can't wait for this weekend, because Lucas comes! And then the next weekend Krisitina comes. Watch out DC!

3 comments:

Lucas said...

Love the dress!

Kristina Comer said...

aww yay! that will be fun when lucas comes!! I LOVE THAT FLORAL DRESS. if i was skinny & still lived with you i would want to borrow it but there is no way that would fit me hahaha. it's so cute! im so jealous of all of your shopping!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO COMEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sarah Mina said...

Love that work dress!