Beach Reads

I am heading to Wilmington, NC (Lucas's hometown) for a little R&R this weekend. We're just going for four days, but I can't wait to go! After an intense semester in D.C., reading four books for class in one week, and jumping right back into my internship at UGA, I really can't wait to lay on the beach. I hope the weather cooperates with my beach plans. I plan to pick up a few books before going, to catch up on some much needed leisure reading. I know one thing for sure - I will not be reading any books about U.S. foreign policy!

Has anyone read Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert? I've heard good things, and now that the movie is coming out with Julia Roberts, I really want to read it! Let me know what you think!
I also want to read Born To Run by Christopher McDougall. I started running regularly about a year ago. Since then, I've noticed it taking a toll on my knees and joints. This book is supposed to be an inspiring story about how to make running enjoyable rather than work. I'm looking forward to reading it! Does anyone have any other beach read suggestions?

0 comments: