My mom never wants us to get her anything, so sometimes it's tough to shop for her. Here are a few gifts that make me think of her:
1. Monogrammed tray because she is the ultimate, Southern tailgater: Etsy (varies $30-$60).
2. Fresh wreath to hang on the door: Williams-Sonoma ($75).
3. Driving loafers that she can walk comfortably in during her work trips: Tory Burch ($275).
4. A Handmade Weddings book, since she is great at sewing, baking, and crafting: Nordstrom ($25).
5. Clip on earrings, which would look great with her red hair: Kate Spade ($48).
6. A soy travel candle, which would make her hotel rooms feel cozy: Jonathan Product ($10).