Denver Girls Trip

Last weekend, I went to Denver for a girls trip. My two best friends, Meaghan and Kristina, live in Colorado, so I love to visit whenever I can. This is the view from Meg's balcony - isn't it great?
On Thursday night, we went to see The Postal Service concert at Red Rocks. TPS was our favorite band in high school and they are having their 10 year anniversary tour (!!!). The place was amazing: the natural acoustics of Red Rocks makes it the perfect concert venue and you can see the entire skyline of Denver. 
On Saturday, we went to Black Crow, a casual food truck affiliated and attached to Rio Grande, a local Mexican restaurant. They have the best margaritas and a house drink called a Ricky, which is a frozen margarita with a Coronita. PS - remember Punschka? She came along for the fun. :)
Afterwards, we had some girly cocktails at a local Denver bar.
Needless to say, the next day we had to go to brunch. We went to Snooze, which was one of the best breakfast joints I've ever been to. I flew out Saturday afternoon. It was a short but sweet trip. Love my BFFs!

Until next time, Denver! xoxo

0 comments: