Just in case the million gift guides circulating in the blogosphere don't inspire you quite enough, I'm going to share a few of my favorite gift picks this week.
First up, great gifts for your BFF. This is inspired by my BFF who may or may not have crafted 700 tassels for the Photo Booth backdrop at our wedding (more on that later!). Her many interests include: kittens, sparkles, Lauren Conrad, and ballet. That's my way of saying she's the cutest person in the world.
- Kate Spade 17 month planner since she loves pretty school supplies: Kate Spade - $36.
- Glittery hair clips because she always has a soft spot for them: Ban.do - $10-20.
- A cheeky iPhone case, since she loves to change hers daily: Rifle Paper Co. via Modcloth - $34.
- A kitten eye mask so she can feel like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's: CatBird - $24.
- Ballet flats in her favorite colors: J.Crew - on sale for $99.
- A monogrammed gold wine stopper (along with a bottle of Rosé, of course): C Wonder - $34.
- Sparkly gold champagne flutes because they're so festive: !ndigo - $34 for a set of 4.
- A soft PJ set so she can feel cozy yet glamorous: Eberjey - $97.
- Teeny rose gold cat studs, just for fun: CatBird - $159.