Christmas Gifts Part 2

For that friend weirdly obsessed with cats (you know you have one...I have several!) like Shannon, Kristina, Meaghan, and Caroline! What better than a cat tape dispenser??? Only $15.99 - a small price to pay for the look on their faces when they open it to realize they have yet another cat thing to display in their room or apartment. Should I go ahead and order 4? Probably. From ModCloth.

For your friend who is absolutely obsessed with their home state, like Brett (Brett loves Alabama - he orders like 8 rounds of Alabama Slammer shots whenever we go out and blasts a rap song called "The Alabama Anthem" way too often). So what to buy a friend like this? A state pillow of course. They have a pillow for every state! Okay...okay...so it is $149. Not really in my budget range. :) Maybe one day I'll be able to buy Brett this pillow! From Whispering Pines.

For your friends that love blogs and "follow" The Sartorialist and Garance Dore obsessively. This could definitely apply to most of my friends. "The Sartorialist" book by Scott Schuman is now available on Amazon in paperback for less than $20. I can't believe I don't have it yet. But this would be a great gift for a friend that just got a new place and needs a new book to adorn their coffee table. (It would also be a good gift to me - just sayin!) :) Book seen on Amazon. Written by Scott Schuman.

1 comments:

Kristina Comer said...

haha i love the tape dispenser! we used to sell those pillows at country gardens a long time ago!!! the ga one has a little callaway thing on it..haha.