MS Walk

I know I usually post about frivolous things, but this is a cause I'm really passionate about.



Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a disorder that affects thousands of people and, up to now, has no cure. Fortunately, the fight to fix this is strengthening every day and I am proud to let you know that I have decided to participate in one of the primary outlets for this movement.

At the upcoming Walk MS event in Washington DC on April 17, 2010, I will be representing Lucas's mom, Linda "Zom" Puente, who, as many of you know, has MS. Despite the numerous ordeals she goes through on a daily basis, Zom remains one of the most inspirational and upbeat individuals anyone could ever have the pleasure to meet. Moved by Zom's courage and strength, we have established "Zom's Warriors", a team of walkers and fundraisers for this special event.

To help me in my mission, please visit my Personal Page. On this site you can learn more information about MS, sign up for a Walk MS event near you, and/or donate to our team.


For our friends that have already shown support, we appreciate you more than you know. You all are the best!

Xoxo ~ Jill

0 comments: