Sometimes I'm at a loss for what to buy Lucas, my family, or my coworkers, but I feel like it's always easy to buy gifts for my BFF, Kristina. I know her so well that I can always find a million things that I know she'll love. Here are a few gifts that are BFF-appropriate, inspired by my best friend since Kindergarten:
1. "What Would Audrey Do?" so she can read about your shared idol: Amazon ($10).
2. Gold mercury glass votives to decorate her new place: One Kings Lane ($25).
3. Gold stud earrings: Bing Bang ($40).
4. Pink NARS Lipstick, which would look pretty with anything: Sephora ($24).
5. A Birchbox subscription, because she loves beauty products almost as much as she loves getting packages: Birchbox ($120).
6. A pretty scalloped bangle: Kate Spade ($48).
7. A polka dot peplum top, which would look pretty for the holidays: Dorothy Parker ($27).
8. A ladylike purse in her favorite color: J.Crew ($238).