Ed Sheeran


This weekend, Lucas and I went to the Now & Zen music festival in Golden Gate Park (which was free!). Alanis Morissette was the headliner, but we went to see Ed Sheeran, the talented British singer/songwriter. Ed will be on Ellen today and here a video of his performance.

Fun fact: Fall is the warmest season of the year in San Francisco and is perfect for outdoor activities. This weekend is the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival and the following weekend is the Half Moon Bay Art & Pumpkin Festival. Bring it on, Fall!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Once I saw your post title I immediately double-clicked it! haha I love Ed Sheeran!!! I found out about him after Rupert Grint starred in one of his music videos! I love his music! It's so great :) ahh so jealous you got to see him! ;P

Love your blog :D always such cute posts!

xo - Brittany

http://www.edgymisfit.blogspot.com