Skincare Essentials

I've shared some of my go-to cosmetics here and here, and now here are my skincare essentials: 
  1. Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash ($28 on Amazon) - This is a miracle face wash. My BFF has naturally oily skin and I have naturally dry skin and it miraculously works great for both of us. It's sort of like the traveling pants of face washes. Bonus: it's foamy and smells great!
  2. Josie Maran Argan Oil ($48 at Sephora) - This is expensive but it will last you forever! Since my skin can be so dry, I put this on before my makeup routine to give myself a little extra glow throughout the day. 
  3. Bioderma Creáline ($35 online) - This is the best water-based makeup remover I've ever used. I loaded up when I was in Paris this summer, but you can buy it online too. It removes eyeliner and mascara like nobody's business.
  4. Fresh Eye and Night Creams ($17 to $$40 at Sephora) - I use the face cream as my night cream and occasionally the eye cream too. It's super creamy, and my skin soaks it up after I wash my face.
  5. Origins GinZing Eye Cream ($30 at Sephora) - I've mentioned this one before, but it's so essential for me that it's worth bringing up again. Dark circles come naturally to me, but this is a nice brightening eye cream. It's pretty thick, so I usually wear this cream at night along with my Fresh face cream. :)
xo

0 comments: