Yosemite + We're Engaged!

This weekend Lucas and I took a little weekend trip to Yosemite National Park, which is about 3 hours from San Francisco. Lucas was super sneaky and planned an engagement weekend and asked me to marry him after a strenuous hike to the top of Mount Hoffmann in Yosemite. After I said yes (obviously!) we hiked down and had an amazing dinner at the Tioga Pass Cafe, which was near our cabin. It was an amazing weekend and the entire time I felt very spoiled and engaged and loved. Below are a few pictures from our trip, if you'd like to see.

We just so happened to run into a National Geographic photographer on our hike who was nice enough to snap a few shots of us using his fancy lens. Thanks random stranger!
Check out the view from the top of our hike. We were 10,850 feet up!
Lucas popped the question after a well-deserved picnic lunch and I took a few shots to show off my new ring (which I can't stop staring at, by the way!).
Finally, we giddily walked down the mountain and the views were stunning.
What a magical weekend. We love you, Yosemite!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and awesome.. all around!

Blue Dog Belle said...

Congratulations Jill!!! I'm so excited for you and Lucas!!!

Jill Turner said...

Thanks everyone! XO