Minted Invitations

I love Minted. I just sent out wedding shower invitations for a party that I'm co-hosting, so now seems like the perfect time to write a little review of the company. All of the art prints, invitations, and paper goods are designed and submitted by artists, who get a cut of the profits, so the quality and design are really high.

The art prints are really affordable and suitable for hanging. We ordered this San Francisco print and had it custom framed in an Ikea frame at Michaels. All-in-all the project cost less than $50! We also ordered our holiday cards from Minted last year. 
I also love Pinhole Press, but I find their selection a bit more limited when it comes to invitations and cards. I think Pinhole is great for specialty items like beer labels, photo books, and alphabet games. What are your favorite sites to order from? xo