Gift Guide: Your Momma


It's always hard to shop for my mom, because she never wants anything. She's just happy to have her kids and pups under one roof for a few days. I'm so excited to go home for Christmas to spend time with my sweet family, and especially my mom. We always drink Bailey's and coffee, do last minute shopping, and play Just Dance (which is her favorite family activity, ever).

Here are a few gift picks, inspired by my mom -- her favorite things include: tailgating, listening to Fergie, DIY'ing, and drinking Two Buck Chuck. :)
  1. This Ultra Light Down Jacket since as a flight attendant, she's constantly traveling from hot to cold weather in the same day. This folds up super compact in her suitcase and is very lightweight: Uniqlo - $70.
  2. These mason jar shot glasses, which are perfect for southern tailgates: Sur la table - $10.
  3. Nail polish in her favorite color: my mom's favorite is OPI Privacy Please - $9.
  4. A fun passport holder, since she jets off to cool places like Rio de Janiero and Zurich: Kate Spade via Piperlime - $68.
  5. Stylish flats for exploring cities: these are Coach - $119.
  6. Lip balm that she can pop in her purse: EOS via Target - $3.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving the jacket for it's unique quality. I also need a one like this. And the other accessories, purse , lip-bum are affordable. wish you guys , will be happy with your dearest one. Black trench coat for women is very fashionable, everyone can check it out for a new look.