Bunting Love

Rather than tacky Christmas lights (which Kristina loves...hahahaha....), I want to make red and green holiday bunting to add some color to our black and cream apartment!!!

Modeled after these - but green and red and oh-so-festive!

By Sophie Cuvelier. Seen on Design*Sponge.

By Melanie (who totally IS my fav)!

We could also get these fun buntings from Etsy:
"Joy" bunting, "Merry Christmas" bunting, or this red and green felt bunting!

I love Christmas, bunting, and I am already SO in the holiday spirit. Countdown until Thanksgiving break? FOUR DAYSSSSS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristina Comer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
You Are My Fave said...

That bunting was so easy to make. Strips of fabric, string and hot glue. They're still hanging up. I love the garland as a headboard. I'm going to do that.