Fall TV Shows


I'm excited to check out a few new shows this Fall. Mindy Kaling's new show, The Mindy Project, seems hilarious - the pilot is already available online and it made me laugh out loud! I'm also looking forward to Nashville, which features Connie Britton aka Tami Taylor. Clearly I'm psyched about TV, y'all.

I am also embarrassingly excited about the return of my favorite TV shows. I have terrible taste in TV shows (Gossip Girl is my favorite show, people!), but Lucas is such a trooper. Seriously, someone give him the fiance-of-the-year award for bearing with me and my terrible taste.


What Fall shows are you looking forward to?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to see Made In Jersey (I think that's what it's called) and Partners.

Iva
http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/

Kristina Comer said...

GOSSIP GIRL!!! OMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOM hopefully C & B will finally seal the deal. I've sort of faded on TVD...but not totally given up. I think you have great taste!