Artwork for the Home


We've been in our townhouse for a year and a half now (where does the time go?). While we've been able to fully furnish our place, we're still working on filling our wall space. It's a bit hard to find pieces that we both love and can afford. Here are a few of my favorites right now.

The painting above is a Lulie Wallace painting. I recently ordered one of a custom floral arrangement that Lucas gave me, and I'm so excited that it should be done later this month.

Emily Green's watercolor paintings are lovely and we could choose colors that appeal to both of us:
This Nancy Ramirez print is really cool and would look awesome in a gold frame:

Caroline Wright has really amazing paintings, and I love her drip and line series:
I'd love to hear about any favorite artists that you may have. We're searching for a few things to adorn our walls and would appreciate any guidance!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Such pretty artwork!

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Gorgeous pictures - love that second one!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Dania @ Always Dania said...

love the first one!

www.thepinksmashbox.com

jackie said...

oh my gosh, I love your taste! It's so fancy that you ordered a custom painting. I'm excited to see it when it comes in.

Lesley Kim said...

pretty!!


lesleykim.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oh nice! thanks fr visinting my blog. following u now x www.makemeupmandy.com