I Remember Nothing by Nora Ephron

I just finished reading I Remember Nothing: And Other Reflections by Nora Ephron. The book is filled with a series of small essays where she shares small musings from her life. She links all of the essays to ultimately share an amazing story about growing older and the lessons she learned along the way. She closed the book by listing the things that she will and won't miss about her life, which I found to be inspiring and heartbreaking. She clearly lived such a rich life. Up next on my reading list is I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts On Being A Woman

P.S. - have you read Tom Hanks' tribute to Nora Ephron? I also love this one, from Lena Dunham.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jill. This book seems to be interesting, but I am afraid I haven't seen it in my country:/ pralinkablogs.blogspot.com