The New-Fashioned Wedding

I ordered this book in the mail and have been flipping through it over and over since receiving it. It is hands down the loveliest wedding book I've ever seen. The featured weddings are to die for. This book sort of makes me want to crawl into a hole because I can never plan a wedding so nice, but it also inspires me to be creative and think outside the box. If you're currently planning a wedding or just love weddings, do yourself a favor and drop everything and order this right this second! XOX

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds awesome, I'm going to check this out!
Juliet
www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

Oh, My Darling said...

Totally judging this book by its cover -- looks like a great read!

Eleanor at Mirror Of My World said...

wow looks like a great book :) xx ps im sure you can make your wedding creative and lovely x

Unknown said...

Hello sweety! Thanks for stopping by (: This is such a great post that i utterly like it <3 Are we following yet? Check out my new post btw!xx

Kisses*
www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

online florist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.